Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting Contact Info for GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Requesting Contact Info for GW

I underwent a semi-recent bad patch in life, following a change in job (which came with a pretty severe income loss) and the death of my mother. Took quite the toll on me mentally. But I'm back at rebuilding, and looking for a little assistance. Most of my high profile CC's have been canceled by the issuers, but the few that remain are reporting a couple of lates on them, that I am hoping to get removed. 

Worth noting, all of my credit accounts are currently PIF.

I am currently searching out contact emails and/or verified successful mailing addresses/individuals for the following companies:

Fingerhut (2 Missed - PIF - 2/0/0)

Wells Fargo (1 Missed - PIF - 1/0/0)

Harley Davidson Financial ( 4 Missed - PIF - 1/2/1)

I have already contacted Capital One regarding my QS & Walmart cards, and had all late payments (there were about 8-10 missed payments each) removed! They were incredibly understanding and helpful, and I will NEVER let those cards cancel or get away from me. Maybe the Walmart card (taken over from Sync), since it is just a store card. 

Also got Citi (DC) to remove three late payments a while back. They were equally as awesome as C1, so I want to keep them as well. 

Any help would be appreciated. I am currently trying to get myself up into the area of purchasing a home. I have about $15k saved, and am hoping to get a little more saved before I have my credit report cleaned up, so I may get the BEST rate possible for myself. 

Thanks MyFICO!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Requesting Contact Info for GW

can try ceoemail.com

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.