Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robinson Reagan & Young

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Robinson Reagan & Young

Ive been rebuilding my credit for the past 13 months... I was at a 480 Fico8 and now am at a 667. Ive had alot of success with paid for deletions but the only thing holding me back is this paid collection that they wont delete. I sent the CEO an email in hopes that i get some traction. Only other thing i have left is a SL that is coming out of default whenever they decide to update my information. Anyways, Im trying to buy a house and my Fico 2,4, and 5 arent as high and I really think this and the default have alot to do with it. I have some revolving utilization below 10%. Anyone had any luck with this CA?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Robinson Reagan & Young

@Anonymous wrote:

Ive been rebuilding my credit for the past 13 months... I was at a 480 Fico8 and now am at a 667. Ive had alot of success with paid for deletions but the only thing holding me back is this paid collection that they wont delete. I sent the CEO an email in hopes that i get some traction. Only other thing i have left is a SL that is coming out of default whenever they decide to update my information. Anyways, Im trying to buy a house and my Fico 2,4, and 5 arent as high and I really think this and the default have alot to do with it. I have some revolving utilization below 10%. Anyone had any luck with this CA?

unfortunately, I have no experience with this CA, but at least it is paid. Does it have a long time before it ages off? That could be another way to get it off 1 or 2 CRs if you are close to that time.

Once that SL comes out of default that should help some, if not alot. They are really painful to the credit scores.

I would maybe try to get the revolving util under 9% and maybe look into AZEO to perhaps irk out a few extra points from your revolving debt, if possible. You didn't mention if it is individual TLs or aggregate at under 10%, but just something to look at because mortgage scores love $0 balances.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

So This one happens to be pretty new like a year and a half new, but I had like 7 different collections, one which cost me (after negotiation) 3500 PFD. I did the rehab program for the SL I made my last payment a couple weeks ago and its still with the CA. I told them I'd call them next week to see if there is an update. SMH. I think the default is the biggest issue, but the collection would be my last derog. I do have to say I've had alot of success getting them removed. I'm hoping the CEO reads his email and cuts me a break.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So This one happens to be pretty new like a year and a half new, but I had like 7 different collections, one which cost me (after negotiation) 3500 PFD. I did the rehab program for the SL I made my last payment a couple weeks ago and its still with the CA. I told them I'd call them next week to see if there is an update. SMH. I think the default is the biggest issue, but the collection would be my last derog. I do have to say I've had alot of success getting them removed. I'm hoping the CEO reads his email and cuts me a break.

I have my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully getting the SL out of default will get you a nice boost since the CA portion of it will be removed and then just keep up the GW saturation technique with the paid CA. It may not work, but it may just as well!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I cant find any real threads on here of success with these people. Maybe someone will post about it...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.