cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SST/Medallion Late payment

tag
gregsbabe1

SST/Medallion Late payment

Hi All, had a question about late payments. We have an account with SST/Medallion. It is an RV loan. I was diagnosed with Breast cancer, and fell behind a little. Not 30 day late but within the month late. I racked up some late payements. My credit report is now showing a 60 day late in october. All other payments leading up to it are reported as good. I did notice that my statement had shown a $34.00 remaining balance to bring current notice on it, even though I was paying my normal monthly payment. I am thinking they were using my payments to pay off the late fees and then what was short was reported as late. It is keeping us from buying a home. ANyone have any expereince with these guys or the odds of being able to get a goodwill deletion of the late payment? We have been with them for 5 years. I have seen their reviews and they are scary.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: SST/Medallion Late payment

I research each company Ive never seen before with GW success. MyFICO threads are always in their somewhwere. Not this time. Not 1 thread could I find. Even search bar above on the site. Nada. Hopefully someone else has dealt with them. Good Luck.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.