cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae Victory!!! (So I thought!) grrrrr

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sallie Mae Victory!!! (So I thought!) grrrrr

OMG...after 3 GW's Sallie Mae is finally gone from EX & EQ & I'm waiting for TU to update!  This got me another 10 points on EX. 688 Now!!  I'm gonna wait til I get todays actual EQ report (gotta wait til 5 or so) just to be sure...then pull my EQ score!
 
It's just one small victory, but I thought the'd never agree.  It was a 90 day late from Sep. 04   I sent my last letter to their Florida address & that did it!
 
For anyone who might need it...here's the Fla address:
 

Sallie Mae Servicing

1002 Arthur Drive

LynnHaven, FL  32444

 

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP...Smiley Very Happy



Message Edited by BungalowMo on 06-15-2008 09:33 AM


Starting Score: 02/2015 TU 709 - EQ 676 - EX 729
Current Score: 12/2017 TU 779 - EQ 779 - EX 782
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 07.27.17

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Victory!!! Finally!!!!


@BungalowMo wrote:
OMG...after 3 GW's Sallie Mae is finally gone from EX & EQ & I'm waiting for TU to update!




Not to rain on your parade, but I've been fighting this same battle and I had the same thought when I checked my reports yesterday. However, if you check some of the other forums here, you'll see that many people are reporting that the SallieMae TLs have disappeared suddenly. It looks like another SallieMae reporting mess up.

I certainly hope that your (and my) TLs really are gone as a result of GW and disputes, but I'm withholding judgement at this time.


One of many threads:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=108644

Message Edited by Mythic850 on 06-14-2008 10:24 AM
Message 2 of 9
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Victory!!! Finally!!!!

JEEZ...This is really bummin me out.  I thought they'd finally done the right thing.  Now it seems it's a glitch.  I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed.  Maybe some Sal Mae worker out there decided to clear up our lates as they're leaving for another job!
 
One can hope...right? Smiley Wink


Starting Score: 02/2015 TU 709 - EQ 676 - EX 729
Current Score: 12/2017 TU 779 - EQ 779 - EX 782
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 07.27.17

Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Victory!!! Finally!!!!



@BungalowMo wrote:
JEEZ...This is really bummin me out. I thought they'd finally done the right thing. Now it seems it's a glitch. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed. Maybe some Sal Mae worker out there decided to clear up our lates as they're leaving for another job!
One can hope...right? Smiley Wink





We're in the same boat. The other concern that I have right now is that I have open disputes with the CRAs on these accounts. I'm wondering what effect this glitch will have on that?

Once they stop reporting something, can they legally put it back (glitch or not)?
Message 4 of 9
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Victory!!! Finally!!!!



@Mythic850 wrote:


@BungalowMo wrote:
JEEZ...This is really bummin me out. I thought they'd finally done the right thing. Now it seems it's a glitch. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed. Maybe some Sal Mae worker out there decided to clear up our lates as they're leaving for another job!
One can hope...right? Smiley Wink





We're in the same boat. The other concern that I have right now is that I have open disputes with the CRAs on these accounts. I'm wondering what effect this glitch will have on that?

Once they stop reporting something, can they legally put it back (glitch or not)?

Good question!  Not to mention that after seeing this on TC yesterday, I purchased my ex report...just to be sure, then came here & purchased my FICO score for ex.  Freakin jerks cost me money too!  I realize that no one "made" me purchase those, but I never would have wanted to if it weren't for that glitch!
 
And of course...this morning the 90 day late is BACK!  Smiley Mad


Starting Score: 02/2015 TU 709 - EQ 676 - EX 729
Current Score: 12/2017 TU 779 - EQ 779 - EX 782
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 07.27.17

Message 5 of 9
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Victory!!! Finally!!!!


@BungalowMo wrote:

I realize that no one "made" me purchase those, but I never would have wanted to if it weren't for that glitch!
And of course...this morning the 90 day late is BACK! Smiley Mad





I did the same pulled the EX FICO to see impact losing the two SM TLs would have.

Are you saying they are now reporting the same stuff as before the glitch? Just pulled me EX report and my two TLs are still missing.
Message 6 of 9
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Victory!!! Finally!!!!

so does anyone know if these accounts will be coming back??  I had 6 sallie mae tl that were good and now today I see they are goneSmiley Mad 
 
 I have not pulled scores to see what effect these have had but this puts me upside down on my positive/negative accts so I am sure it is not good.  I just certainly hope mine come back...I realllyyy need those good TL's. 
Message 7 of 9
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Victory!!! Finally!!!!

Ok..I think I was looking at my report incorrectly yesterday.  Today I pulled my TC & I still have the 90 day late on EQ & TU, but it's still gone from EX....
 
I'm hoping the other 2 reports follow suit!


Starting Score: 02/2015 TU 709 - EQ 676 - EX 729
Current Score: 12/2017 TU 779 - EQ 779 - EX 782
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 07.27.17

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Victory!!! Finally!!!!

Just checked my EX report (1:36 PM Pacific and the two missing TLs are back exactly as they were before they went MIA.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.