cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

tag

Re: Sallie Mae late payments

Same situation..I'm in need of late payments from the Dept of Ed/Sallie Mae. Would mind sharing the contact info?

Thanks

Message 61 of 142
GoldenEye
Established Member

Re: Sallie Mae late payments

I would like any contact info if possible. Greatly appreciated! 

Message 62 of 142
Zara

Re: Sallie Mae late payments REMOVED

Any contact info would be greatly appreciated here as well. I called Sallie Mae and made arrangements to catch up on the understanding they wouldn't report the late payments but they reported anyway.
Message 63 of 142
GoldenEye
Established Member

I contacted the customer advocate via email. Received a phone call about three days later. The woman I spoke with gave me the routine "We have to report everything by law." 

Anyone have any advice?

Message 64 of 142
blkbfly80

Good morning,

I have student loans from Sallie Mae and US dept of Ed that i just found out have reported as late on my CR.

I was also under the impression these loans were in deferment status.

Would someone please send me the contact info for Sallie Mae? I would really appreciate it, as I am trying to get these items deleted.

Thanks in advance

Message 65 of 142
absoluttiger
Valued Member

I agreed to a forebearance and paid the $150 to Sallie Mae. Now two of my four loans show no late payments (they all had up to 90 days) and the other two, one shows a 90 and the other a 60. Any suggestions for who to contact for that?

Starting Scores in the 400's.
Current Eq. 633, Transunion 660, Exp. 652
Message 66 of 142
smokin92rs

Can I please ask did you call ,email,send letter or how did you achieve this. My loans are finally paid off but i had some late payments due  to my gpa being sick and he meds & needed help financially.. I have a great pymt record with them after those but they still show up under negative accts. Sorry new at this and dont know how to get the ball rolling.

Any advice appreciated

Also since this acct is closed now and shows  0 balance its also listed under Closed accts and states paid as agreed?? Was just curious why its under negative accts and then closed with the pd  as agreed.????

Listed this way in Equifax only .Listed in Negative accts in all 3 bureaus.

Message 67 of 142
PaulaB827
New Visitor

Will you please send me the contact information?  Thank you so much!

Message 68 of 142
Bleu
Contributor

I would appreciate contact info also. Thank you

Message 69 of 142
L3ng

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but Melanie can you PM me info please? I'm in the same situation as everyone here. I just want this taken care of so I can go on with my life. Thanks in advance.
Message 70 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.