Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Updates

Why does it seem like Credit Karma updates faster lately than MyFICO? I have had a collection removed and numerous updates on Credit Karma but nothing for over a week on MyFICO. I pay for the three bureau and monitoring. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Updates

I think it's Experian that updates daily with CK. this is a pretty recent change. Before they used to update weekly. 

Message 2 of 4
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

I feel your frustration and disappointment. I am confused about this too!  I feel like for the amount I pay for MyFico they should never get scooped by Credit Karma.  Recently I found out my defaulted student loan had been successfully rehabbed and added back to my credit report on Credit Karma and Wallethub first.  Felt like forever for MyFico to report this good news.  I guess I was just excited to see how it would affect my Fico scores seeing my Vantage scores skyrocket.  

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Why does it seem like Credit Karma updates faster lately than MyFICO? I have had a collection removed and numerous updates on Credit Karma but nothing for over a week on MyFICO. I pay for the three bureau and monitoring. 

MyFico has certain triggers found here: Go down to important info at the bottom and select learn more on #2

https://www.myfico.com/?_ga=2.186963629.407523308.1617634508-1036985448.1617634508

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.