Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch false notifications?

tag
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Score Watch false notifications?

Score Watch through myfico is the same one from EQ website. 

Message 11 of 14
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

So if you sign up through MyFico and you can still sign into the Equifax website? If so, will someone else download the equifax app so they can get the random pointless push notifications too? Lol its driving me insane because I know a score change is coming, not a notification of a collection being removed, i get the little noise and there is a 1 showing on the app. When i check it there is nothing.

Message 12 of 14
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

So if you sign up through MyFico and you can still sign into the Equifax website? If so, will someone else download the equifax app so they can get the random pointless push notifications too? Lol its driving me insane because I know a score change is coming, not a notification of a collection being removed, i get the little noise and there is a 1 showing on the app. When i check it there is nothing.

I don't know if it works like that cause you pay myfico for the score watch product. Good question tho!!! I usually make a pot of coffee at night, send my wife and daughter to bed sit in front of my laptop and every 5 mins press the F5 key to refresh the browser. Wife comes down and says what the hell you doing up still? I reply to her go back to bed im waiting for my score watch to updateSmiley LOL

Message 13 of 14
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

LOL I am about to uninstall the app. Its like it is taunting me. i hear the notification and rush to check it. The only thing missing is it saying "SUCKER" in bold red letters at me.  

On a side note, I always get my alert e-mails between 2 and 3 in the morning.  So that makes checking it in the middle of the night seem very reasonable to me lol.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.