Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score drop in 3 days?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score drop in 3 days?

New to the boards. We had some financial issues last December. Got back on track in January, put everybody on autopay. We paid off a CC last week. Got my first myFico pull last week, prior to CL showing paid in full. Not good, EQ was 568. CC now shows paid in full, I pulled a score today, dropped to 549, while my TU went from 602 to 625. TU shows 2 positives, 12 yrs of credit history and 7 accounts showing positives, while EQ totally removed the one positive I had-12 yrs account history. Is this normal to remove the history, the one positive I had going for me? Can a drop like that happen when we truly have not missed a thing, even been paying extra to bring the debt down? There are no collections, public records, etc. Since December, balances are being brought down and we have not missed a step. We are trying to work our way to 640, but I appear to be going backwards with EQ.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.