Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score reached an all time high of 685!!

tag
CreditOCDinCali
Regular Contributor

Score reached an all time high of 685!!

After taking out a debt consolidation loan with my credit union. All of my credit cards were paid off and closed. My score fluctuated between 586 and 621due to maxed out, high interest credit cards. The debt consolidation helped me tremendously. Those credit cards were holding me down. Checked my Fico this morning with Experian, Transition and Equifax. The scores are respectively 662, 654, and 685!! 685 is the highest score I've had in the last 8 years!! :-)
4 REPLIES 4
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Score reached an all time high of 685!!

Very nice, congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  My scores are very similar to yours as of right now.  My highest is 683 with TU, and my lowest is 654 with EQ.  Still have a charge off that I could not get an EE on, instead, it was updated.  It is scheduled to fall of within couple of months anyway.  However, I still one remaining collection account with PRA on all three reports.  I'm still considering my next course of action on this matter. 

Message 3 of 5
CreditOCDinCali
Regular Contributor

Message 4 of 5
CreditOCDinCali
Regular Contributor

I have a few collections as well. I have 2 dental collections and one charge off from 2012 for $3,000 due to a totaled vehicle. I owed more on it than it was worth, so I got stuck with the balance mt insurance wouldn't cover. I'm actually gonna start working on cleaning them up. I hired a credit repair company, but it was a waste of money. They didn't much off and I was stuck paying $125 per month because I signed a contract. My contracr expired and I never signed back up.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.