Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score up 48 pts.!!!

tag
phill017
Valued Member

Score up 48 pts.!!!

Man those badies that got removed by direct loans boosted my score from like a 558 to a 606!!! they had to remove 5 badies, including some 30s, 90s, 120s!!! whoo hoo!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score up 48 pts.!!!

thats awesome!!!! you give me hope!!!!Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Wow! That is awesome! Keep it up!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 6
phill017
Valued Member

stay dilligent with those people if you ever have to deal with them, they are seriously the most incompetant ppl i've ever dealt with, if one person doesn't help you call back and get somebody else and if all else fails demand a supervisor, and if that fails and u are in the right or think u are call the fed hotline 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 1-319-337-5665...talk to them and they have another number they can give you, kinda like going over their heads, they make a case file and etc if they believe you have a case...call, call and call again, my burned minutes on my cell paid off, don't give up!!!
Message 4 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Thanks alot, i know its not always going to be easy! We have to work for what we want!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Persistence is the key here...sometimes you have to make a pest of yourself. A polite pest, but a pest nonetheless.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.