Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score update

I started this rebuild in July with loooow scores (like 501 low). Today I get an alert from CCT that my score has increased. On experian and transunion, my fico 8 is now 582 (in the fair category!) And equifax is my outlier at 569 for a fico 8. Slowly but surely, I'm increasing! I've also almost paid off PRA, which was the largest collection. I will have it completely paid off within a month. By the end of the year I hope to have the other 2 collections at least paid off, if not removed entirely. I'm hoping to start off 2020 with a strong credit rebuild game!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score update

You’re off to a great start - keep rolling!
Message 2 of 5
grower1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Your hard work is paying off! 

Message 3 of 5
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Yes looks like you are heading in the right direction!!     Keep going and keep your head up Smiley Very Happy    Once those collections are off you will see a big increase in your score just don't get silly and crash it once you get your score up up up from all the excitement Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Keep it up. Oh wait. Thats how your scores are going to be as you knock down the baddies. Congrats!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.