Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scores...Why so different ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scores...Why so different ?

Last month when I pulled my scores from CCT my TU was 624, EQ 648 and EX 657. In the past month a 12 yr old acct fell off my EQ report so I knew that score was gonna suffer. My UTL went from 17% to 6%. The only other change was a $662 collection was removed from EQ & EX. I'm wondering why my EQ is so low? Now my TU & EQ reports are EXACTLY the same. It doesn't seem like my score improved at all from the collection falling off but I know my EX score went up 9 pts from that alone. Also, is your middle score the average or would mine be 648?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scores...Why so different ?

Do you have other baddies on your reports?
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. I have one acct in collections that is 5 yrs old showing across all 3.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You would not see a significant score increase until your last baddie falls off.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

But why would it increase EX but not Eq? And if my TU & EQ are the exact same, why the 14 pt difference?
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a darn good question I don't have the answer for. Someone will chime in soon. Standby.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol...thanks for the other info.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, if we all knew that, there would be no need for fico's!  It's normally a toss-up.  Like the bx of chocolates.  You never know what you're going to get!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.