Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SecuMD Collections?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SecuMD Collections?

Days ago I received a delinquent reporting update on a SecuMD Visa that was abruptly closed - while in good standing - and has been unable to be accessed, payed off online since July 2021. In July 2021 I communicated my physical absence to Secu representatives, resulting in the arrangement of a cryptographic secured e-mail for which I have been expecting contact. 

Still being out-of-the-country, I have not received any communication, notice, relating to this abruptly closed account transitioning into a 'negative' state.

The Visa Signature balance is $5,016. I am unable to confirm the accuracy of this balance, or any of the details on the report, due to the account being made inaccessible - even unfindable by many representatives.

My question is:  Is Secu known for selling debt to collectors? If so in what estimated time frame?

Additionally, if this 30-day has affected my credit score by -40, what credit range decrease can be estimated for 60, 90 day late? This is an estimate.

You may answer the question that you hold experience in and allow for other users, to answer the remaining

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.