Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Advice on my Credit Repair Journey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeking Advice on my Credit Repair Journey

Hello Board,

I’m finally in a place to repair start the groundwork for any type of betterment of my credit. I have charge-offs from 2011 or so after I hardly made any money and eventually lost my job. I was unemployed for 2 years or so and started to build myself back up. I’m located in California and with statute of limitations (SOL) I know some things are considered uncollectable or may age off. I signed up for Credit Karma, and see I have 1 collection account. There’s some old charge offs as well. As it stands, my credit scores are 534 (Transunion) and 590 (Equifax). Seems Equifax also lists a positive closed auto loan from 2004 and another closed credit card with zero balance (Sleep Number) – hence why the possible flocculation.

Here are the accounts in questions.

Collection

Enhanced Recovery Corp:

Balance $192

Opened Date: 9/9/14

Last Reported: 07/02/17

American Express

Amount Past Due: $3,237

Balance $4,212

Closed Date: 4/20/12

Last Reported: 07/07/17

Macy’s:

Amount Past Due: $336

Balance $336

Closed Date: 08/11/11

Last Reported: 07/17/17

Toyota Motor Credit (Co-signed – big mistake and the person got this repoed)

Balance $0

Closed Date: 11/30/11

Charged off as bad debt
Repossession; redeemed

American Honda –

Car is paid off but have some lates on there….

OK

OK

OK

OK

U

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

OK

J

F

M

A

M

J

J

A

S

O

N

D

60-89 Days Late

• U 

Unknown

30-59 Days Late

For the collection, this is from an old sprint bill – should I debt validate this? Or Contact sprint to pay in full and request a PFD? Any advice on the charged-off accounts? I’ve read many posts but decided to post my situation for a tailored response to suit my needs. Any insight is appreciated…..

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.