Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self.Inc Your Test Dummy

tag
busted2
New Contributor

Self.Inc Your Test Dummy

I had 770+ Ficos but no installment. The Self lender loan reported before my first payment.

TU - 15 points      Six revolvers prior to self.inc installment loan.

EX  -45 points      Six revolvers prior to self, but also closed auto loan from 2005 still on my account.

No other changes other then self.

I am using this prosess to see what happens to an already high score, I guess I am the test dummy.

I will expect to get points back and then add a few eventually. Yes, I was just bored. 🙂  $520 loan 24 months.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Self.Inc Your Test Dummy

For your reading pleasure with lots of data points on the SSL. Similar but not exactly like self lender. You should see points gain when your utilization crosses a lower threshold.

Adding an installment loan -- the Share Secure technique 

Message 2 of 4
busted2
New Contributor

And the reading will be a pleasure! Thank you.

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

For your reading pleasure with lots of data points on the SSL. Similar but not exactly like self lender. You should see points gain when your utilization crosses a lower threshold.

Adding an installment loan -- the Share Secure technique 

Little hint. When you patse a link. Click the drop dowm box and hit open in a new page. You can stay on the site and read the link page in another tab. The site is still trying to find a true SSL that lets you pay down and keep the term length. Others have SSL's but the term shortens of you pay too much. Sucks. The only one is NFCU for now.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.