Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SenT GW email today got a call today

tag
Sherinvolvogold
Established Member

SenT GW email today got a call today

Hey Everyone

Thanks to a member of this board who provided contacts for BOA Executive Office I recieved a phone call in reference to GW I sent today. I know that is only the begining but I am suprised at how fast they responded,

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
rockinn8
Contributor

Re: SenT GW email today got a call today

wow, what did they say?

Starting Score: EQ FICO 673 TU FAKO 641
Current Score: EQ FICO 740, EX FICO 748, TU FICO 722 (Discover)
Goal Score: All 730+ FICOs

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
burghpa
Regular Contributor

Keep us posted on BOA, they are the one of the hard one to tackle via GW Letter. Hopefully you will get a positive response.

2013 Feb EQ: 550 | 2017 Feb EQ: 722

Message 3 of 6
lex787
Established Member

can you please share email address you used to contact BOA? 

tia

Message 4 of 6
Sherinvolvogold
Established Member

No removal  for two accounts however there is account on there from them they can not find, so they will be deleting it.

Message 5 of 6
burghpa
Regular Contributor

@Sherinvolvogold wrote:

No removal  for two accounts however there is account on there from them they can not find, so they will be deleting it.

Sorry to hear that  BOA didn't help you with  2 accounts, but any news is good news , at least one down, 2 more to go with BOA Smiley Happy  Keep sending them GW Letters.

BOA rejected my initial GW letter as well, but will keep sending them one per month Smiley Happy  All my accounts listed in my CR  are valid, and didn't have any luck with deletion.

2013 Feb EQ: 550 | 2017 Feb EQ: 722

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.