cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settling and cleaning up debt

Dogguy
New Visitor

Settling and cleaning up debt

I have a bad auto loan and the company is refusing to give me any deal outside of 400 a month or a lump sum and save 1000 dollars well I can’t afford to do those but want to start paying and when I call they refuse to pickup
I get sent to a voicemail box and leave a message 2x a day
For almost a month and haven’t got a response
Tried to offer a lower payment settle meant multiple times but they never call back!
Also when I have got them to talk about payments they want my debit card first which scares me!

It’s a law office it’s real levy associates in Ohio
Just would like advice I owe about 9000 and they got a garnishment on me but I’m a server so I never have a paycheck lol
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6

Re: Settling and cleaning up debt

@Dogguy wrote:
I have a bad auto loan and the company is refusing to give me any deal outside of 400 a month or a lump sum and save 1000 dollars well I can’t afford to do those but want to start paying and when I call they refuse to pickup
I get sent to a voicemail box and leave a message 2x a day
For almost a month and haven’t got a response
Tried to offer a lower payment settle meant multiple times but they never call back!
Also when I have got them to talk about payments they want my debit card first which scares me!

It’s a law office it’s real levy associates in Ohio
Just would like advice I owe about 9000 and they got a garnishment on me but I’m a server so I never have a paycheck lol

Dont ever give em that debit card info they will have your bank and you will find your accounts emptied. Until you have the money to settle I would leave them alone. Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.