Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sites that track TransUnion??

tag
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Sites that track TransUnion??

I have a problem with my creditkarma account. I couldn't log in because I used an e-mail address to sign up 4 years ago that I don't have access to. They deactivated that e-mail...but when I sign up now it tells me:

Did You Previously Cancel an Account?

Thank you for your continued interest in Credit Karma. Since you previously chose to cancel an account, you're required to wait at least six months before registering for a new account. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Registration next available:Jul 21, 2010

So, needless to say - I can't get into CK. I've e-mailed support several times and am waiting for a response. Since it's a free service, I can't complain too much... especially since there's no one else to complain to but an e-mail address. Can't find a phone number or address anywhere.

But are there other sites that monitor TransUnion and generate a score? Having a hard time finding one... especially that's free.

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
VinnyVee
Contributor

Re: Sites that track TransUnion??

The only thing I've found that's remotely close is the free tracking services provided by Capitol One with their cards. But I haven't personally seen or heard of anything else for TU.

(started in the mid 500s on all 3, 11/13)
As of 5/22/15 EX: 698, EQ: 700, TU: 703
Barclay Rewards: $2750, Capital One Quicksilver one: $4300, Discover IT : $300, Amazon Visa: $100. Best Buy Credit Card: $3000, Kohl's Charge: $300, Express: $2600, Overstock $1650, Chase Freedom $4700, AMEX Everday $1500, Serta iComfort $4700, Walmart $1600, Target $300
Message 2 of 6
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Well, I just tried ordering myfico's quarterly monitoring... which tracks TU.

It gave me an error:

Our apologies, an error has occurred...

We cannot provide you with your FICO® Score and TransUnion Credit Report as TransUnion was unable to find credit records matching the personal identification information you submitted. Your account has not been charged.

Guess I really don't have a Fico yet! Come on October!!!
Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 3 of 6
xaiduz114
Regular Contributor

@jbishop1001 wrote:

I have a problem with my creditkarma account. I couldn't log in because I used an e-mail address to sign up 4 years ago that I don't have access to. They deactivated that e-mail...but when I sign up now it tells me:

Did You Previously Cancel an Account?

Thank you for your continued interest in Credit Karma. Since you previously chose to cancel an account, you're required to wait at least six months before registering for a new account. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Registration next available:Jul 21, 2010

So, needless to say - I can't get into CK. I've e-mailed support several times and am waiting for a response. Since it's a free service, I can't complain too much... especially since there's no one else to complain to but an e-mail address. Can't find a phone number or address anywhere.

But are there other sites that monitor TransUnion and generate a score? Having a hard time finding one... especially that's free.

I would send an email to the folks at CK about what happened. IT says next registration available in 2010... it's past that. THey'll probably get you going in a day or so if you email them. CK is by far my favorite free credit monitor.

Starting Score: EQ 478 | EX N/A | TU 540 - 5/2014
Current Score: EQ 475 | EX 582 | TU 589
Goal Score: 700 by 5/2015 - My Credit Rebuilding Journey!
Collections (MED): DCS Financial (4) | Columbia Collectors (1) |
Dynamic Collectors, Inc (2) | Professional Credit Services (2) |
CMRE Financial Services (1) | Total: 10
Charge-offs: IQCU (1)
Cards I'm aiming to get:
Unitus Community CU SecuredBofA Secured
Message 4 of 6
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

I know, I've read a lot of good reviews. Not to say that I'll believe my score as a Fico.. but at least it'll give me an idea.

Tried to order my TU Fico & report from MyFico and it couldn't find a file. I wont be able to be scored until October when my cards age a little.

I just want an estimate finally! I already sent them like, 3 e-mails about the issue. They were fast before about responding but I haven't heard anything in over a day. It does say 3-4 days in their auto-reponse, but I'm impatient.

Message 5 of 6
xaiduz114
Regular Contributor

@jbishop1001 wrote:

I know, I've read a lot of good reviews. Not to say that I'll believe my score as a Fico.. but at least it'll give me an idea.

Tried to order my TU Fico & report from MyFico and it couldn't find a file. I wont be able to be scored until October when my cards age a little.

I just want an estimate finally! I already sent them like, 3 e-mails about the issue. They were fast before about responding but I haven't heard anything in over a day. It does say 3-4 days in their auto-reponse, but I'm impatient.

Well, no it's a FAKO, but you can watch the trends, since it updates ONCE A WEEK. And I KNOW. I'm so impatient, this is hard waiting for everything I want to happen. I still haven't received a responce to my PFD yet. I gave them until the 11th, and I want the 11th here NOW lol. Or at least a response! I just checked the mail; nothing. Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: EQ 478 | EX N/A | TU 540 - 5/2014
Current Score: EQ 475 | EX 582 | TU 589
Goal Score: 700 by 5/2015 - My Credit Rebuilding Journey!
Collections (MED): DCS Financial (4) | Columbia Collectors (1) |
Dynamic Collectors, Inc (2) | Professional Credit Services (2) |
CMRE Financial Services (1) | Total: 10
Charge-offs: IQCU (1)
Cards I'm aiming to get:
Unitus Community CU SecuredBofA Secured
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.