Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Wins

tag
Alucard
New Contributor

Small Wins

I have to relocate for work, so I was exploring options with a mortgage lender and they did a soft pull on my credit and this is what i saw. It might seem like nothing, but getting my experian score over 700 has not been easy. Experian is like that girlfriend that no matter how hard you work for her, she's never impressed with what you do.

Anyway, it's the small wins that count so take them where you can!creditscore.JPG

8 REPLIES 8
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Small Wins

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 9
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your score . . . it's something to be proud of . . . keep building it!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 3 of 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Alucard wrote:

I have to relocate for work, so I was exploring options with a mortgage lender and they did a soft pull on my credit and this is what i saw. It might seem like nothing, but getting my experian score over 700 has not been easy. Experian is like that girlfriend that no matter how hard you work for her, she's never impressed with what you do.

Anyway, it's the small wins that count so take them where you can!creditscore.JPG

Nice! 

Message 4 of 9
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your success! 👍👍

Message 5 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Way to go! Get that house!

Message 6 of 9
lovebackwards
Contributor

@Alucard wrote:

Congrats on your increase!

Starting Score [FICO 9] - Nov 2020    Current FICO 8 Scores - 7/08/2022

Goal Scores

Credit Cards - Total: $10,750

Inquiries - 24 Months                                                   Most Recent Hard Pull

Goal Cards

Gardening since 05/04/2021 - Goal: 24 months
Message 7 of 9
IamWesty12
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  happy house shopping and here's to picking a better home than GF tee heeSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 461
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 9
Rknight1585

Congrats!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.