Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small victory?

tag
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

Small victory?

My lender pulled my FICO today and while my EQ has not budged, my TU 04 and EXP (FICO II) both reported over 700?  Mid score only had to be 640 for the mortgage so I am happy!  Hoping that EQ goes up after my CLI is reported and one of my baddies shows PIF!  Not sure why I was so focused on the EQ. Probably because it seems to be the most important score here at myfico.  Any thoughts?

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Small victory?

Looks to me like you're good to go on the mortgage!!!!!  That's my thoughts!  Don't feel bad, my EX is the same way, lagging behind.  Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 4
changeisvital
Valued Member

More like Huge Victory!!! You can qualify for the mortgage. That's your goal and you have achieved that.

Starting Score: 495 (12/2012)
Current Score: 520 (01-06-2013)
Goal Score: 680

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

It seems unreal. I wanted those scores to change for so long. Once the EQ updates I will feel much better.

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.