Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So close to the end...

tag
JENEA
Valued Member

So close to the end...

Im so close to the "end" of my credit reapir as far as cleaning up my report. I had the 1 collection on Equifax removed and the 2 on Experian removed. Iv done everything i could and those scores are now in the 680's or a point or 2 off. I had 3 collections on transunion. 2 are removed but the last one is ERC from an old sprint bill. I contacted Sprint about this bill via the sprint chat and the agent assured me they would pull the collection back and make sure its deleted from my report. After she said that i paid in full and then had the trascripts from that convo sent to my email. Obviously ERC doesn't have to delete the tradeline but that 1 account is the difference between a 605 score and possibly a 680. Once/if they delete this i can app for the 2 cards i want and then settle into the garden for a year or 2 while i grow my positive accounts and new cards and the last lates fall off. Im so stinking close! Wish me luck getting this last collection deleted please!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So close to the end...

Congratulations and good luck!

Message 2 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Good Luck and congrats!

Message 3 of 4
JENEA
Valued Member

I called ERC to see what they would say about sprints promise. Before i could bring it up the lady told me that sprint had recalled the debt and i would need to deal with sprint directly for payments or questions. Sprint recalled it the same day i paid and now ERC is removing their tradeline. I am over the moon. Thanks everyone!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.