cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So confused about this credit card and if I should pdf or what -Please help ( just got report today)

tag
SSH0126
Established Contributor

So confused about this credit card and if I should pdf or what -Please help ( just got report today)

This was a orchard bank card and was sold to capital one. It was charged off. I have read on here that capone will one pfd so what can I do? I am also still confused on sol stuff after reading several posts. I live in the state of Texas. 

Cap one

Date opened: sep 2006 

First reported : oct 2006

date of status : sept 2006 

credit limit: $500

High balance : 905

status: discharged through bankruptcy chp 7( however It was not discharged I still had and was using the card up until a few months ago when it got sent to a collection agency" 

creditors statement: purchased by another lender last update apr 2011

account history : debt included in chapter 7 bankruptcy on Sep 2006

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: So confused about this credit card and if I should pdf or what -Please help ( just got report to

I had no success getting PFD but as soon as I settled and it reports $0 balance, they approved me for a new card.

Message 2 of 3
Madman94044
Regular Contributor

Re: So confused about this credit card and if I should pdf or what -Please help ( just got report to

Based on my experience and the threads here Cap1 won't PFD..

I too paid in full a CO and then opened a new card through Cap1.

Staring Score:EQ 649 TU 647 EX 644
Current Score: EQ 786 TU 699 EX 746
Goal Score: 800
Wallet: SF Fire CU $5000 CL Chase Freedom 4000 CL, Chase MP $5000, WellsFargo $6000 CL, Amex Gold NPSL, Cap1 CashRewards $2500 CL, Amex BCP $12000 Discover More $1200 CSP 18000
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.