Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Encouragement

tag
6boys4me
Established Member

Some Encouragement

Finally seeing some light at the end of this dark tunnel. Enhanced Recovery and Jefferson Capital Systems removed after sending out multiple debt verification letters. I saw an increase of 52 points on my Equifax Fico score. So, now I'm down from 42 baddies on all 3 reports to 17 on all 3 reports after my '2011 separation & March 17, 2012 divorce. I see my own home in the future.. Everyone out there, be encouraged.

Starting Score:
480's
Current Score: 628 EQ (FICO), 572 EX (FICO) 600 TU (FICO) All from lender 06/12/12.
Goal Score: 760+
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Some Encouragement

Great job! And a good feeling of accomplishment. Keep at it and you will have gone from 42 to ZERO!
STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 5
DotsSon

Wow,

I to went through numerous hurdles after separation and divorce.  Losing my Job because of downsizing only added to the defeat I felt at the time.  Seeing your financial difficulty somewhat took me back 6 years ago. Its easy to feel defeated and alone when finances are the complete opposite of your norm.  My response to your "Some Encouragement" post here is because you portray here what our COMMUNITY  friends here at MYFICO are capable of doing to assist anyone trying to regain that financial rejuvenation. Myself included; because of MYFICO Community here I also found my financial footing and was encouraged by many post that are written here and they're willingness to give solutions to any of your/my questions.  I hope you the best and stay encouraged yourself, because this financial community has many answers to any credit related issues.  One old collection (2008), on EQ and then a true member of the 700+ club. Fighting with EQ for removal presently and thinking of buying a newer home. I'm encouraged, you are encouraged and I know any new members to MYFICO will become believers and also be encouraged. 

Starting score:   580

current score:    751 EX (FAKO), 724 TU (FAKO), 679 EQ (FICO)  

GOAL SCORE:  751+

Message 3 of 5
mrordinary
New Contributor

That's an inspiring story.... Thanks for posting that!

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Wow that is an accomplishment. Kinda like losing weight one pound at a time.  I cant wait until the day comes when the cc are beggin for my business!!

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.