Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some major success on EQ

tag
cw81
Frequent Contributor

Some major success on EQ

Well I get a report from EQ (or CSC rather as I am in TX) yesterday and I realized some of my derogs had fallen off I couldn't believe my eyes. I don't see a paid HSBC CO from 2006 a paid Cap1 CO from the same time frame ( I thought that would be the hardest to get off) Wells Fargo Financial CO went bye bye and then a paid CA with Credit Protection (or whatever their name is) for Time Warner from 2001 which should fall off in December is gone.

It leaves me with some GWs for Wells Fargo , Countrywide and Preferred Credit (kirby vacuum cleaner). Also when i save my pennies together I will get my lone medical bill off my back using Hipaa.

I hope they don't find their way back somehow. My score for EQ was 535 in April with a slew of incorrect and obsolete baddies and I disputed them and got it to 652 I will be checking what my current score is soon.

Next is getting TU AND EX to follow. I think I can get to the 700 promised land sooner than I thought at least on EQ.

Thanks to all the contributors on the board you have really helped in one way or the other.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Some major success on EQ

Did you dispute all those accounts that disappeared?

With some being as recent as 2006, I can't see them just falling off.

Do you notice anything else gone?

Kind of makes me think split file.
Message 2 of 4
cw81
Frequent Contributor

No I didn't notice anything else gone . I did dispute them because they had incorrect notations like dates and amounts etc. I hope its not a split file. I read if you do a lot of soft pulls with certain products this happens but I don't do that but I don't know if it could happen any other way.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you disputed them, then that is likely the cause. If you didn't dispute them, then I would worry split file.

If they were removed because the creditor didn't respond in time, know that if the proper steps are taken and the creditor makes the corrections, then they can be put back.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.