Message Edited by gdtobefree on 07-22-2008 04:03 PM
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Someone tell me this is not too good to be true

gdtobefree wrote:
Arrow was listed as a CA on TU and EX and closed accounts TL on EQ

Message Edited by gdtobefree on 07-22-2008 04:03 PM

Still should have no effect on overall age or average age.
Message 12 of 14
JShidell
Frequent Contributor

gdtobefree wrote:
I had ONE CA left and it was Arrow I DV'd no answer, filed a complaint according to it reporting as of 7/5.

Well, I decided EX credit monitoring was not good enough anymore (never got alerts like I was supposed to) so I signed up for EQ credit watch gold 3-1 and now Arrow is GONE from ALL 3 reports.

Now I know we can't trust MyFico but can I trust EQ 3-1?
Can it be true I HAVE NO CA'S LEFT?

If it is true I wish it would have made my score go up, but then again it was a collection from 2005 so I lost a little age, who cares I am clear of CA's!

Message Edited by gdtobefree on 07-22-2008 10:06 AM

Who did you file your complaint with?  AG, FTC, BBB?   Did you dispute with the CRA's first before filing your complaint?  I'm asking because I have two Arrow Financial Accounts that I've dv'd
and nothing has been verified.  Would like to know what my next step should be.  Should I go ahead and file a complaint first or dispute with the CRAs?

Thanks,

v/r
JShidell
Message 13 of 14
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I filed with my AG as a matter of fact I got the AG's letter today saying the recieved my complaint and will work on it, too late to stop it now, if these new reports are incorrect then hopefully Arrow will go POOF, if not I will look like a fool, and the next time I need the AG he is going to say here is the lady that is seeing things again and toss my complaint in file 13.

Yes I did DV then twice and disputed it twice and it was verified both times and I NEVER got a resones to my DV's.

Message Edited by gdtobefree on 07-23-2008 08:37 AM
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.