Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something besides myFICO

tag
DR527
Regular Contributor

Something besides myFICO

Has anyone or does anyone use any of the credit bureaus monitoring reports. I'm not sure why buy when I call up to the credit bureaus they sometimes see things I'm not seeing on myFICO. Is there a site of bureaus anyone really recommends. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Something besides myFICO

Credit check total is one option.

I use Credit Karma and Nerdwallet for monitoring. Credit Karma and Nerdwallet only generate vantage scores but they show you all of the accounts on your files (delinquencies and all).
Message 2 of 7
DR527
Regular Contributor

I have credit Karma but I don’t use it. I find MyFICO to be more accurate. I was more looking at the credit bureaus. I don’t know if myFICO updates as fast as the actual bureaus. I have no idea what nerdwallet is? Do they give you a full report? Or just a score? Is it free?

@Anonymous wrote:
Credit check total is one option.

I use Credit Karma and Nerdwallet for monitoring. Credit Karma and Nerdwallet only generate vantage scores but they show you all of the accounts on your files (delinquencies and all).

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nerdwallet is similar to Credit Karma.
Credit Check Total gives you all of your Fico scores. There is a free trial for CCT. I think the trial is $1. Totally worth it and gives you a chance to try it out.
Message 4 of 7
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

I use Experian with all 3 because myFICO is slow to update. Credit karma hasn’t been updating my Equifax in a while so no more CK for me.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 5 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

WalletHub provides daily TU report along with VS

Message 6 of 7
Wizard10
Contributor

@simplegirl wrote:

I use Experian with all 3 because myFICO is slow to update. Credit karma hasn’t been updating my Equifax in a while so no more CK for me.

I use Experian too also the latest iOS update has compeletly broken the app and I cannot sign in. The web version is so useless, so I hope this log in issue with the mobile app is resolved soon 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.