cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something besides myFICO

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Something besides myFICO

Has anyone or does anyone use any of the credit bureaus monitoring reports. I'm not sure why buy when I call up to the credit bureaus they sometimes see things I'm not seeing on myFICO. Is there a site of bureaus anyone really recommends. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Something besides myFICO

Credit check total is one option.

I use Credit Karma and Nerdwallet for monitoring. Credit Karma and Nerdwallet only generate vantage scores but they show you all of the accounts on your files (delinquencies and all).
Starting Score: EX 641 TU 631 EQ 669
Current Score: EX 714 TU 718 EQ 713 (EQ9 735)
Goal Scores: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I have credit Karma but I don’t use it. I find MyFICO to be more accurate. I was more looking at the credit bureaus. I don’t know if myFICO updates as fast as the actual bureaus. I have no idea what nerdwallet is? Do they give you a full report? Or just a score? Is it free?

@XtraCredit wrote:
Credit check total is one option.

I use Credit Karma and Nerdwallet for monitoring. Credit Karma and Nerdwallet only generate vantage scores but they show you all of the accounts on your files (delinquencies and all).

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Nerdwallet is similar to Credit Karma.
Credit Check Total gives you all of your Fico scores. There is a free trial for CCT. I think the trial is $1. Totally worth it and gives you a chance to try it out.
Starting Score: EX 641 TU 631 EQ 669
Current Score: EX 714 TU 718 EQ 713 (EQ9 735)
Goal Scores: 750

Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I use Experian with all 3 because myFICO is slow to update. Credit karma hasn’t been updating my Equifax in a while so no more CK for me.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Message 5 of 7
Highlighted

WalletHub provides daily TU report along with VS

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Contributor

@simplegirl wrote:

I use Experian with all 3 because myFICO is slow to update. Credit karma hasn’t been updating my Equifax in a while so no more CK for me.

I use Experian too also the latest iOS update has compeletly broken the app and I cannot sign in. The web version is so useless, so I hope this log in issue with the mobile app is resolved soon 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.