cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Receivables Goodwill/Dispute Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Source Receivables Goodwill/Dispute Success!!!

So after months of fighting with these people for removal I finally got an email back from them that the Collection will be removed!!! This is the only collection on my credit and having it removed will be such a boost to my credit.

Background:
I had a sprint collection since 2017 after I closed my account in dec 2016. The collection agency has changed a few times but this time the Collection agency refused to remove its a$$.

So. I decided to settle in march for half the amount ( about $200). I thought it would be removed but nope, just stating "paid in settlement "

So, after reading on this board I thought I would give the goodwill letter/ email a try. That went no good so I went directly to Sprint chat and told them the whole situation. They agreed that it should have been deleted from my report.

I sent this transcript to all the credit agencies as a dispute. And the result was this.

So happy. Next are these lates.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
deedee25
Established Member

Re: Source Receivables Goodwill/Dispute Success!!!

Hey can you let me know what you did exactly bc I can going back in forth with them since January
Message 2 of 4
ibebarrett
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So after months of fighting with these people for removal I finally got an email back from them that the Collection will be removed!!! This is the only collection on my credit and having it removed will be such a boost to my credit.

Background:
I had a sprint collection since 2017 after I closed my account in dec 2016. The collection agency has changed a few times but this time the Collection agency refused to remove its a$$.

So. I decided to settle in march for half the amount ( about $200). I thought it would be removed but nope, just stating "paid in settlement "

So, after reading on this board I thought I would give the goodwill letter/ email a try. That went no good so I went directly to Sprint chat and told them the whole situation. They agreed that it should have been deleted from my report.

I sent this transcript to all the credit agencies as a dispute. And the result was this.

So happy. Next are these lates.

sprint has never worked in my favor, how did you manage this?

FICO 8. EQ - 682. EX - 703. TU - 703
FICO 9. EQ - 735. EX - 716. TU - 749

Capital One Quicksilver - $2350 || Care Credit - $23500 || Costco Citi - $7500 || Redstone FCU Secured - $350 || Chase FU - $6600 || Discover - $2100 || Apple Card - $5000 || Wells Fargo - $7000 || REI Co-op - $15,500 || Citi Diamond Preferred - $2800
AMEX Amazon Business - $5500 || Chase Ink Unlimited - $3000
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over a year old and OP has not been online since last year it is now closed to further comments. OP can respond if returns via PM.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.