cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest CA paid, what is the next step!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Southwest CA paid, what is the next step!?

I had comcast about three years ago, and when I moved never paid the last bill.  I sent various PFD Letters but I never received a response back.  Today I decided to call them and see if they would delete it after paying it.  I ended up paying 65% of the amount owed.  The question is, what now?  The collection will read as "settle" in my credit report.  How can I get it deleted from it!?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Southwest CA paid, what is the next step!?

@Anonymous wrote:

I had comcast about three years ago, and when I moved never paid the last bill.  I sent various PFD Letters but I never received a response back.  Today I decided to call them and see if they would delete it after paying it.  I ended up paying 65% of the amount owed.  The question is, what now?  The collection will read as "settle" in my credit report.  How can I get it deleted from it!?

Only way is to begin a GW letter campaign asking for forgiveness and removal of the CO. I like to send them to the CEOs office.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Stories/td-p/1573680

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Southwest CA paid, what is the next step!?

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Only way is to begin a GW letter campaign asking for forgiveness and removal of the CO. I like to send them to the CEOs office.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Stories/td-p/1573680

Thank you.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.