Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specialized Collections PFD

tag
QUEENOFCANDLES
Established Member

Specialized Collections PFD

I wrote them a letter and offered PIF PFD and the very nice lady sent me a letter accepting the PFD. I called her today and paid and she is sending the universal data form to the bureaus. If anyone needs a contact there PM me. Very nice people to deal with. They are in Houston. Not sure if they only work locally.
Aug 2013-TU562, EX519, EQ445
Current -TU636, EX618, EQ602
Rebuilding!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Specialized Collections PFD

@QUEENOFCANDLES wrote:
I wrote them a letter and offered PIF PFD and the very nice lady sent me a letter accepting the PFD. I called her today and paid and she is sending the universal data form to the bureaus. If anyone needs a contact there PM me. Very nice people to deal with. They are in Houston. Not sure if they only work locally.

Congrats on your successful PFD! It's always satisfying to look at your CR and be minus a collection.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@QUEENOFCANDLES wrote:

Congrats on your successful PFD! It's always satisfying to look at your CR and be minus a collection.

I am dealing with them. Have not contacted yet. I have 3 medical collections there. Would be a big monkey off my back.

Message 3 of 5
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@QUEENOFCANDLES wrote:

Congrats!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 5
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

@QUEENOFCANDLES wrote:
CONGRATS!!!  I had a medical collections account for $820 with that EXACT same company.  I tried the PFD option but they wouldn't accept.  After disputing for two months or so with them and the bureaus they were unable to present documents which established the debt as mine and were FORCED to DELETE without payment!  I AM SO HAPPY I didn't have to pay anything, and they're just a bad memory...  So often, these collections agencies are unable to validate ANYTHING and they scare individuals into believing they owe them when they do not.

Current FICOs: (11-02-15) EQ- 623 (628) / EX- 643 / TU- 679
Starting FICOs: (May 2014) Low to mid 500s (all 3 bureaus)
GOAL: As HIGH as possible! All 3 FICOs above 680/700 will be NICE!!!
Total Credit Limits- $104,120
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.