Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedy Cash/AD ASTRA RECOVERY SERVICES & Statute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Speedy Cash/AD ASTRA RECOVERY SERVICES & Statute

I am hoping someone can help me find the best path to clear this from my CR and stop AD ASTRA RECOVERY SERVICES from harassing me and my family.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Speedy Cash/AD ASTRA RECOVERY SERVICES & Statute

anyone?

Message 2 of 12
anjel4
New Contributor

they're easy to deal with. they do pay for delete.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can vouch for a PFD with them they'll stay on your report for the full 7 years. Mine was past that statute by a month but still had years until it would be removed I'd just call and ask for a pay for deletion. The statute of limitations is only how long they can sue you not how long they remain on your report.

All you have to say is that you noticed them on your CR and are trying to clean up your credit if and say if you can pay in full that day would they be able to remove it from your report.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

are they open to PFD for an amount less than shown? i'd have to save up to pay in full. guess i'll have to wait a few months.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If u want it deleted you need to pay in full otherwise they may settle but they won't delete so that's pointless
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am hoping someone can help me find the best path to clear this from my CR and stop AD ASTRA RECOVERY SERVICES from harassing me and my family.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will have to initiate a payment plan. I also have 2 charge offs from CO that are in collections with Portfolio Recovery. They send settlement offers, but I can't pay in full. I am hoping they are agreeable about payment plans as well. $50/m. I'd hate to take my entire xmas bonus to pay them off when I could be making an extra payment on my car note and insurance. 

Just get overwhelmed when I look at my report. 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I will have to initiate a payment plan. I also have 2 charge offs from CO that are in collections with Portfolio Recovery. They send settlement offers, but I can't pay in full. I am hoping they are agreeable about payment plans as well. $50/m. I'd hate to take my entire xmas bonus to pay them off when I could be making an extra payment on my car note and insurance. 

Just get overwhelmed when I look at my report. 

Just be VERY careful in establishing such payment plans. Be absolutely sure you can follow through, because if you miss one payment to them, you will reset the SOL and they can jump on you with both feet.

I would not establish multiple repayment plans at the same time, I would suggest starting with the smallest item, pay it as quickly as possible, and work your way up to the largest.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Payment plans often will not get you a PFD so be careful because even if you pay something off it will still report to your credit reports and will not improve your FICO 8 score. Only a PFD will have a positive impact.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.