cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stern and Associates SUCESS!! 10 collection GONE!!!

tag
coachb123
Regular Contributor

Stern and Associates SUCESS!! 10 collection GONE!!!

Got my letter from them today stating they are accepting my PFD!!  10 medical collections GONE!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
icanimprove
Established Member

Re: Stern and Associates SUCESS!! 10 collection GONE!!!

Wow! Congratulations that is so awesome!
Message 2 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Wow, that is fabalous !!  Great that they were willing to work with you on this....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 7
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Way to Go!Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 4 of 7
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Stern and Assoc are great. They handled my Amex CO and I paid them immediately, didn't even ask for a delete. They emailed me once the funds cleared and said they would delete themselves from my reports. I wish they were handling my other COs Smiley Happy Congrats to you!
;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 5 of 7
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Awesome...that gives me hope...trying to help a family member...who has them on their credit reports.

keep up the good work!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 6 of 7
TwoBeFree
Contributor

I tried to PFD but they refused it because the check I sent was the incorrect amount that Solstas Lab had reported to them. After contacting Solstas they had me listed as $148 but my bill was on $59 this billing error all took place with the Lab due to some kind of insurance delays etc. I have now paid the correct amount to Solstas and I sent a letter explaining that they had reporting inaccurate information to Stern and if they would delete it from my credit report. The check have cleared but I have not received a reply yet. I contact Solstas on 7/24 by phone and the billing office states they had notified Stern and Associate on 7/23 concerning my account being paid. Contact Stern on 7/29 and they states that they received a correction of the bill for $59 but its still showing  a balance due. They informed me to try to follow up on the account by the end of the week because it can take up to 7-10 days for their system to receive updates.

Do you think I will need to send them a GW letter asking them to delete this account now are just wait to see if I will receive something in the next week?

How long did it take them to send you the letter stating they would delete after you paid?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.