cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stubborn Collection Account--Advice needed.

tag
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

Stubborn Collection Account--Advice needed.

Since bankruptcy I have established many lines of credit.  I have recentyl found an extremely stubborn one that I am willing to fight its inaccuracies for the next 7 years if I have too.  

I have contacted the FTC, CFPB, and the Attorney General.  I have contacted the Creditor directly and I have contacted 3 Attorneys whom keep telling me, I have a case..but its not anything that they handle.  WHen looking at my credit report however, although is shows 11 time late, the status is Paid As Agreed with a 0 balance.  My question is, is it the payment status bringing me down or is it the account dtatus?  I want to continue to try and get this removed from my report, but if the payment status sweetens the 11 late payments, then i will not have to fight as hard. Whats my next move to fight them?  THey never sent me any notice of debvt, but I paid the account through another collector so the account is a 0 balance. 

Snapshot of what it looks like on EFX..

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 12.36.50 AM.png

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Stubborn Collection Account--Advice needed.

Question is. When did you file BK? If this was before filing. It will stick and wont go anywhere. Even if they are all removed. Your BK will over rule any other negs and there wont be much movement.

Message 2 of 4
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

BK was filed prior to the COllection being reported.

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Was it included in your BK? If the lates were before the BK again they wont go away.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.