Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitted Upgrade Request for US Bank Secured Cards

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Submitted Upgrade Request for US Bank Secured Cards

@40thieves wrote:

US Bank is finicky AF, so if they are willing to unsecure both of your cards, the odds are that you have moved beyond the need for secured cards at all and could replace them with "regular" cards.  If you close your remaining secured lines that won't graduate, they'll still be counted in your average age for the next ten years.

Hi @40thieves Thank you very much for your post. I am so excited USB upgraded both my cards. I am so happy. Last week I got approved for Apple Card. Looks like I am moving up in the ladder. But what I dont understand is Amex keep saying no. I do have an Amex Optima card that is over a year old. I can not get a new card from Amex. I have a MC from BOA that is 14 year old. I keep asking them for CLI and they keep saying no. I have no idea any more with any thing. I have decided to wait till 8/22 and see where my scores stand and try for Amex and BOA CLI. No more new Apps until 8/22.

Message 11 of 13
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

@Red1Blue 

8 Secured cards?

Mind sharing data points on them?

Ages, limits, issuing bank etc?

Message 12 of 13
HowDoesThisAllWork
Frequent Contributor

@GrandBay wrote:

@Red1Blue 

8 Secured cards?

Mind sharing data points on them?

Ages, limits, issuing bank etc?

@GrandBay I was going to ask the exact same question.

OP, if you do not object, for general knowledge and for data points for people who might be in a similar boat, would you be willing to share the details on your other secured cards?

Totally cool if you decide against sharing.  I am very curious. :-)

FICO 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Bankcard 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Mortgage 2/4/5 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

Starting Score: Exp 627
Current Score: Exp 713
Goal Score: Exp 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.