cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success Story (Almost 200 Points in 6 Weeks)

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Success Story (Almost 200 Points in 6 Weeks)

First, I pray your MIL recovers well and quickly from her surgery ~ so sorry to hear it had to go to that extreme!

You're absolutely right...what you put out comes back to you (good, bad or indifferent).  What I sometimes lose sight of is the fact that it rains on the "just" as well as the "unjust", so when in the times I'm wondering "what did I do to deserve this?" I have to remind myself that sometimes, sh*t just happens...to all of us and it doesn't necessarily mean we did something to deserve it.  There are so many possibilities for why they happen and I find myself, at times, dwelling rather than moving on and handling business.

As "pat" as it may sound...keep your head up, faith strong and proactive steps moving forward!

kidshelper wrote:

I have always believed if you do good things good will come back to you.  Kind of the same thing as "What goes around comes around!"

I'm here because I decided to stop hiding from my FICOS, CAs and OCs ~ and man, do I feel freer!

"We can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." ~Plato
Message 11 of 14
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Many thanks definitely go to the awesome people on the forum, but the bottom line is:  YOU did the work and, baby girl, it's payin' off BIG TIME!!!  I am soooo proud of you for keeping at this & not giving up, even in the darkest hours of dealing with the evil EQ & others!  The progress you've made is AMAZING!!! 

When I look at my CRs & think maybe I should wait the 7 years for the crap to drop off, I look at the progress y'all have made and KNOW that I can't sit idly by and "let" things happen, I have to MAKE them happen!

We didn't get here overnight, however, it sure took more than SIX WEEKS ~ so the many, many sleepless nights have obviously been fruitful!!!

Tryin2, thanks but all the credit goes to everyone on the board! I could not have accomplished this without them.

I'm here because I decided to stop hiding from my FICOS, CAs and OCs ~ and man, do I feel freer!

"We can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." ~Plato
Message 12 of 14
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

My sweet, sweet, Darlin', if ANYONE could do it, it would be YOU!!!! Smiley Happy

I think I'll ante in a "congrats" and raise you with a "I knew you could do it!!"

Now, Sugar, you go take yourself a l-o-o-o-n-g bubblebath, pat yourself on the back a gazillion times and open up some bubbly. 'Cause Girlfriend, you've EARNED it!!

Happy, happy, happy dancin' in the moonlight for you!! Smiley Happy

{{{{{{Hugs!!}}}}}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hubby's FICOs when we started: high 400s (June 2008)
Hubby's FICO NOW (04/06/09): TU: 679 EQ: 608 EX: ???
My FICOs: TU: 643, EQ: 606
Closed on new home: 1/20/2009 -- If we can do it, YOU can do it!!

Message 13 of 14
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Wonderin, what state do you live in???  I'm thinkin when wahmom gets hers done, we should go & hijack her for a night out!  'Course I live about 30-45 minutes from her, so I may have to do it and send you the pics Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.