Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success!!!

Today a collection was deleted from my Exp report and low and behold - My score jumped 17 points!!! I'm so happy I could jump up and down...but since I'm at work, I'll just say a reserved "YES!!"
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success!!!

Congrats!!...that's what you needed right...so what caused it for you...
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats awesome~~~~ congrats!!!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!!...that's what you needed right...so what caused it for you...

YES! All I needed was 4 mesley points to reach the target score for FHA and I got that plus 13 more.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats...but didn't you say you DH scores were lower than yours...FHA is going to take the mid lower score of the two...did you get his up as well...or are you applying alone...FHA also will count his debt to you income...what state do you live in...I know it's like that here in Texas...I just did a FHA loan application two days ago...and they had to run my DW credit as well...to add her CC payments to my debt because she doesn't work...that might not be the case for you...but I wish you the best...GOOD LUCK!!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't checked his...I'm waiting on noon to come and go. It seems that his reports aren't updated until then anyhow. I'm such a wreck...my palms are sweating and everything. LOL
Message 6 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!  Here's a victory dance for you....  redspotdance1.gif picture by utopia310
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 8
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Im sooo happy for you! BREATTTTHHHH! it only gets better when you stay on top of it! 
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.