Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful EE on Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Successful EE on Transunion

Had my husband call TU to request EE for 2 accounts that have been holding him back.  The supervisor was happy to remove them promptly.  He said he was on the phone for a total of 2 minutes.   These 2 items have been holding his scores down so I'm a bit giddy to see where he will be at (our BK fell off this month as well) as he should see a nice jump. 
These items were due to drop off in Aug and I know we could have requested earlier, but didn't really need to until the BK was coming off.  Going to app for a NFCU cc and see if he can get an unsecured one. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Successful EE on Transunion

Well done.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job. TU makes EE pretty easy. Good luck with Navy but definitely wait until the removal of all these derogs is reflected before you app for the card.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice job. TU makes EE pretty easy. Good luck with Navy but definitely wait until the removal of all these derogs is reflected before you app for the card.

Stalked TU and they were removed yesterday Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats! 

Message 5 of 8
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

@Hasselfree,

Awesome. Did you get your nice score bump?

Message 6 of 8
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does Navy exclusively pull from TU? Also, are these collections on his EX report? You can call, ask for a supervisor, and have them removed if they are. They're for sure within EX's 3 month EE window.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does Navy exclusively pull from TU? Also, are these collections on his EX report? You can call, ask for a supervisor, and have them removed if they are. They're for sure within EX's 3 month EE window.

New CC pulls are from TU.  EX requires a bit more talk that he is not willing to do since he has to make that phone call.  EX will fall off in Aug.  It's not a collection, it's something that has reached it's time to age off that has decided to report monthly. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.