Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Goodwill Letter - GE MoneyBank

tag
kuc21
Established Member

Re: Successful Goodwill Letter - GE MoneyBank

Is it possbile someone could pm me the contact information for Old Navy.  

Starting Score: Equifax 483: Experian: 543 Transunion: 574
Current Score: Equifax 677: Experian: 674 Transunion: 688
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 41 of 60
EM75201

Congrats on your success Moxy1000!! I am new to Goodwill letters and the process, could you PM me what you sent in your email that worked?

Message 42 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, I am new here so please forgive me if i am doing this wrong. Can I please get the email address too. i have one late payment from lord and taylor that i am hoping to get removed. Thanks in advance.

Message 43 of 60
Onthe27thday
Regular Contributor

Awesome news!!!!

Starting Score (Oct '13): 473 (EX), Current Score: MyFICO EX: 713 EQ: 715 TU: 717, Goal Score: 740 & above. Capital One Quicksilver: $2250, Discover IT: $9500, Chase Amazon Store Card: $2600, Care Credit: $15000, Barclays Rewards: $1850 BCE: 20,000, PenFed Visa Sig: 7,000 NFCU cashRewards $24,600
Message 44 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd also like the address and any helpful letter template help!!! I'm new to this forum.  Found it in a search when trying to get a Goodwill Adjustment from Care Credit (GE CRB).  I missed two payment and was late for the third so I think they are reporting it as three.  It's a joint card and my husband is pissed.  He's worked so hard improving his score and now it's sinking.  I got transferred to an account mangaer but she said that GE Capital does not give goodwill adjustments that they have to be honest to the credit bureau.  The only step she offered was to open a dispute to their "credit bureau dispute office" and they will review it and give me a written response within 21 days. If ANYONE of you had success please let me know what kind of letter and what address you sent it to. She advised to send the letter to their PO BOX 965033 in Orlando FL.  But if you have a better address please share it!!!  Recently had a baby and I'm screwing up on a few of my bills.  Also in addition to sending the letter to the credit card company she said I could call the credit agencies directly. Does anyone have any advice on that? I need to make this right for my husband.

Message 45 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd also like the address and any helpful letter template help!!! I'm new to this forum.  Found it in a search when trying to get a Goodwill Adjustment from Care Credit (GE CRB).  I missed two payment and was late for the third so I think they are reporting it as three.  It's a joint card and my husband is pissed.  He's worked so hard improving his score and now it's sinking.  I got transferred to an account mangaer but she said that GE Capital does not give goodwill adjustments that they have to be honest to the credit bureau.  The only step she offered was to open a dispute to their "credit bureau dispute office" and they will review it and give me a written response within 21 days. If ANYONE of you had success please let me know what kind of letter and what address you sent it to. She advised to send the letter to their PO BOX 965033 in Orlando FL.  But if you have a better address please share it!!!  Recently had a baby and I'm screwing up on a few of my bills.  Also in addition to sending the letter to the credit card company she said I could call the credit agencies directly. Does anyone have any advice on that? I need to make this right for my husband.

Message 46 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All!

I'm super excited to see everyone has seen so much success. Is there anyway someone could PM the contact info so I can send a GW letter for DH?

Message 47 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Much appreciated!

Message 48 of 60
HolyRolly

Can someone PM the Email Address? thanks in advance

Message 49 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also looking for the contact information if someone would kindly PM it to me. Thank you in advance, it's much appreciated

Message 50 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.