cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfully rebuilding - Mortgage preapproval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successfully rebuilding - Mortgage preapproval!

Thank you so much for all of that information! I also was jerked around by veteransunited. they are a nightmare! We are on the hunt for the perfect house right now and I am going to run my credit finally on the 15th when my azeo cards will report their 0 balances bc i had a little hickup with knowing when they reported at first. I am so happy to hear your success story! cant wait to be able to share one too Smiley Happy thanks again!

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same hiccup in the begining too. It was very confusing with the statement close date and payment due date at first.

We did end up officially closing on our house March 15th. It was kind of annoying because the sellers REFUSED to clean anything and threatened to our real estate that they'd break the contract and see us in court if we had a problem with that. They were extremely upset their listing agent had it sold for the price it did, so they were very bitter and prideful. Luckily we were waiting until our kids got out of school to move anyway, so we've been making the 8 1/2 hr trip here and there (we both work from home) to clean and paint. I have to get some air purifiers for all the pet hair from the supposedly "outdoor" pets.They refused to sweep or even clean out the food in the fridge/pantry. Have you ever heard of such a thing? But like our agent said, it's a custom built 4,000 sq ft house on 2.5 fenced acres for $230,000 so it'd be dumb to let it go. Still pretty inconsiderate though.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG what a great property and deal you found! Congrats on your home!!
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much. We weren't ready to move yet but couldn't let it go.

Reach out if you guys need any help
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Much success to you.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.