Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunrise Credit Sevices

tag
ashdown1967
New Contributor

Sunrise Credit Sevices

Hello

Has anybody ever heard of or had an account with Sunrise Credit Services? They collect for Omn Financial. 

If so who did you deal with, I talked to them and they seem shady, but I can't deal with Omni because once you default on the loan they will not work with you as the original creditor.  You have to deal with their collection agency which is Sunrise Credit Services.I am trying to clean up my report and settle my debts. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sunrise Credit company

Yes, they seem shady.  My loan was almost immediately paid off by them when I went into bankruptcy.  They recently sent a very strange threatening letter.  I have a feeling my loan was discharged in the bankruptcy and now this insurance company that paid it off is trying to collect on it.  Why did they immediately pay the debt?  Very strange.  I'm writing them a hold-off letter while I research some more.  Let me know what other contact you have had with them.  Thank you.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.