Surge Mastercard CLI

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Surge Mastercard CLI

@Crookid wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Crookid What baddies are you talking about. I didnt see any in the above post.

$2400 to Cach LLC

$2300 to Nebraska Furniture Mart

$700 to Midland Funding

$1100 to Midland Funding

What are your thoughts?

Well Midland will delete if settled or PIF. That will knock 2 more off. The other 2 never heard of them. On a side note:

"9.10.2021 Equifax 521 AAoA 1 yr 2m 19 INQ 3 Baddies | Experian 597 AAoA 7 months 16 INQ 3 Baddies | Transunion 570 AAoA 7 months 13 INQ"

You'll want to break 2 ys on your AAoA's which will help your score and stay above it. And please no more seeking credit. Inq's are way overboard. They need to fall off. I answered you in another thread about dropping the fee cards. Garden for a while like until the end of next year. In that time settle with Cash & Nebraska. More credit doesnt mean higher scores. This is the time to let things grow older which in turn will let your scores start to rise. Think of an inq as asking a friend to borrow money. Once the 15th, 16th inq (friend), and so on hear your trying to borrow money. No one will give you a dime due to looking desparate. So its chill time. Pay who you owe the rest will fall in place. You'll see. Thanks @GApeachy buddy!

Message 11 of 12
draychi
Valued Member

Re: Surge Mastercard CLI

Yea, try to pay those Midland CA's off. They are hard to talk down... they'll start with a 10% discount. I finally got them to go down to 25-30% off one of my accounts. They will PFD usually 30 days or less after cleared payment.

Wiping those 2 off is well worth the money.

Rebuild start: Late 2020 (Low 500's).
- Settled & Removed 9 collections
- 680-700 (03/2022)
- 5.5 year old Chase repo I need to settle

PenFed Power Cash $3.5k | Amex Plat NPSL | Discover IT $2k | Citi $200 | WF Active Cash $300 | FirstPremier $1200 | FirstNational, FirstSavings $850 each | Cap1 Plat $700 | Avant $300 | Surge $1k | Kohls $300 | CreditOne $600 & $1.2k | Jasper MC $1k | Petal1 $500 | OppFi $1k | Prosper $500 | MissionLane $500
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.