Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Bank GW Failure

tag
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Synchrony Bank GW Failure

Sent a good will letter to Synchrony Bank and recieved a letter back stating federal law andintegrity to report accurately to the CRA's. I will try the saturation method next. Hope to have better luck.

If you guys have any other suggestions, please let me know. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Re: Synchrony Bank GW Failure

Try again I tried a few times before they granted my request. I called, emailed and sent letters. Be persistent !
Message 2 of 8
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Mine wasn’t with Synchrony but, I sent several GW’s on different accounts and I managed to get ONE deleted after PIF. So, keep trying!👍

A side note: I sent all mine by snail mail. Just a stamp and a business envelope. I wanted to be as less aggressive as possible.

I wish you success in your GW campaign!!🤞🤞

Good Luck!!👍

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 3 of 8
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the motivation!
Message 4 of 8
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

I will give snail mail a try. Thanks!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mind sharing a little info about your situation? I'm trying to get GW adjustments and received a call from the President's office telling me I wasn't eligible due to having more than one 30 day late. I'm still trying, but it's nice to hear others' situations in regards to their successes for comparison!

Message 6 of 8
Goldenticket
Established Member

Synchrony just deleted my closed paid post charge off credit line on all three bureaus.

This included 7 lates removed including a 180 day late. I paid the account in full in February 2017. It took me a few rounds with the snail mail saturation technique. 

I had had a very compelling reason for my lates including court documentation of my extenuating circumstance. Regardless, I would advise not to give up.  It just takes a few stamps and some time sending out letters.  

The address I received confirmation of my goodwill deletion was from:

Consumer Relations

Synchrony Bank

PO BOX 6150

Rapid City, SD 57709 6150

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a copy of the general format of your letter? I also have two accounts with them that are exactly as your credit report situation. Do you have advice on how to approach them about multiple PID charged off accounts?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.