cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Bank goodwill letter success (all lates removed)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Bank goodwill letter success (all lates removed)

Congrats! I am working on a Synchrony GW as well. I have only mailed letters. Would you mind sending me a private message with the email addresses you used? Thank you!
Message 11 of 24
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

Amazing!! Congratulations!! Would you mind forwarding me the addresses you were using? I just did an online dispute for an account that was reporting twice this morning but getting the baddie removed sounds even better!!  Thanks in advance!!

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 13 of 24
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much!!!

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any way you can give me information on who you spoke with or where you sent the letter to? I can’t find any contact info! Thanks!!
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the encouragement! I sent out GW letters last week and received a call from Rapid City today. The rep told me they have to follow the rules/regulations and they couldn't delete the TLs. I guess I will keep on sending GW letters until it works. 

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome news !

Question though - my synchrony debt was sold to portfolio recovery (after 150 days late) that collection is now paid off should I submit GW letters to both? Or just one ?

TIA
Message 17 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome news !

Question though - my synchrony debt was sold to portfolio recovery (after 150 days late) that collection is now paid off should I submit GW letters to both? Or just one ?

TIA

You submit the letters to the one who is reporting the derog info.

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you heard of or do you know about anyone getting a goodwill deletion from a mortgage company?  The mortgage loan account is currently open and I'm now current.

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, That’s awesome. I tried a secure message with Macy’s for a 30 day late from 4 years ago. I haven’t pressed on it, but from reading your post I’m going to send emails and letters next week. Did you see any bump in your score?
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.