Synchrony GW success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony GW success!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Greetings

I have recently came back from overseas where I had accident and subsequent surgeries starting April to Sept. That accident and subsequent surgeries resulted into 30/60/90/120 days late markers. I have all the paperwork from hospital and police reports. Could anyone please PM me the address (email etc) to request GW?

Good wishes to all of you for a best credit! 

Fred, sorry to hear about your setback - hopefully things are improving.

I just sent you a PM with the 12 addresses that I've used for Synchrony GW requests.  I'm unsure if which yielded me the favorable result, so the more you use the better your odds.

Thank you so much! I am very grateful for your cooperation.

Message 81 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please PM me this info. I could really use a GW forgiveness from them.

Message 82 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please share/PM me this info. I am fairly new to rebuilding and could use all the help I can get. 

Message 83 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind, could you please PM me the addresses? I have found a hand full of addresses on my own, but your help would be greatly appericiated.

Message 84 of 92
choclique26

Congratulatiosns!!! I'm also wondering if you can send me the contact information for this company as well as a copy of the GW letter you emailed. Went through a horrible divorce and he left us with tons of debt and our 2 small children. Thanking you in advance.

Message 85 of 92
Geordi
Regular Contributor

@Creditobsessed12 wrote:

Can you PM me the contact info?  I would like to get 2 lates removed.

Could someone please PM me the contact info for Synchrony also.

Message 86 of 92
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP. I have 2 lates due to an ongoing divorce and would like to get them removed. Can you please pm the contact info.

Thanks in advance.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 87 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just so everyone is aware, with about 5-10 minutes of search engine research one can obtain anywhere from 12-15 mailing addresses for Synchrony.  I just say this because it can be a bit nagging to the OP to keep getting requests to be provided with addresses when in the amount of time it takes him to reply anyone could have found them on their own.  Multiply this by 20+ people asking him and you can see how this can become quite a time consumer.

Message 88 of 92
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

I did find the email address, so if anyone needs it pm me and i will respond shortly with the contact info.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 89 of 92
mk2012

Hello this is a shot in the dark but do you still have that contact information? I am working on my credit now and I have two CC with Synchrony I need help with. Thank you in advance.
Message 90 of 92
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.