cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Success!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Member

Re: Synchrony Success!

@credithelpinGA wrote:

I e-mailed a GWL to Synchrony about 4 late payments on my Rooms To Go account last week.  Never heard anything back from them, but received a CK credit alert today and found out that not only did they remove ALL of the lates, they also retroactively removed all of the late fees that were applied to the account due to those late payments.

So 4 lates were dropped, and they took our balance from $549 to $298 overnight!  Wow, I don't even know what to say!

synchrony.PNG

Hello, what email did you send the request to?

Message 11 of 19
Valued Contributor

@credithelpinGA wrote:

I e-mailed a GWL to Synchrony about 4 late payments on my Rooms To Go account last week.  Never heard anything back from them, but received a CK credit alert today and found out that not only did they remove ALL of the lates, they also retroactively removed all of the late fees that were applied to the account due to those late payments.

So 4 lates were dropped, and they took our balance from $549 to $298 overnight!  Wow, I don't even know what to say!

synchrony.PNG

Say, "Thank you, Synchrony"!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.

Message 12 of 19
Valued Member

Would also love to get that email address.  Please PM ?

Message 13 of 19
Regular Contributor

Hell, can you also pm me the Email and contact info please. Thanks

Message 14 of 19
Contributor

If any of u get the gw letter send it to me please
Message 15 of 19
Established Member

That's amazing!! Just as everyone else has stated, I would love that GWL and email you used if you wouldn't mind shooting me a PM!
Message 16 of 19

Great job!  Like others, will you please email me the GWL and the email/contact information?  Thanks!

Message 17 of 19
Valued Contributor

Great job! chiG. What a home run you hit.

Starting Score: (5/24/2018) -- FICO 08 EXP: 643; FICO 08 TU: 642; FICO 08 EQ: 677
Current Score (01/18/2020): FICO 08 EXP: 744; TU: 748; EQ: 748
2019 Goal Score: 800 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 19
Established Member

Could you please pm me the email address you used. Would be greatly appreciated.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.