Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Walmart Goodwill Success!

tag
Kinglord
Regular Contributor

Synchrony Walmart Goodwill Success!

Beyond stoked on this. This account had been in the hands of a law firm debt collection. Settled for less than full before being sued. Account status reflected paid less than full with 26 120+ late notations. 

Started a simple email goodwill campaign asking for removal. Eventually received call back from CEOs office, said it can't be done blah blah. 

recieved a second call back asking me to call again. Then as of this morning the account is gone! 

All I did was write a very respectable letter explaining how it happened, how I have educated myself on credit, and expressed my desire for a home loan and how this negative account was hurting me. Sent it only be email to probably 20ish synchrony executive!

F8C610D9-36BF-4A2D-A5BA-415EDE6A73F5.jpeg

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Synchrony Walmart Goodwill Success!

Congratulations on your success!
Message 2 of 9
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Congrats! GW success always feels good!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I have two old closed and paid off accounts that have several lates and I've been trying my darndest to get them to remove. I emailed 30+ executives, got the call from the CEOs office,  but in the end they wouldn't remove. I sent a few letters a couple of weeks ago, hoping perhaps that'll work. The accounts were in a debt management plan and shouldn't even have any lates (started that dispute with the CRAs last week after realizing this...) so we'll see. Ugh.

Message 4 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Gimme Saturdays winning Fl Lottery numbers please.... Congrats!!!!!!!!!! (We'll split it) Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kinglord  CONGRATS!!!!

Helping my sister with this one too.  Can you pm me the email(s) that you used as I will have her try the one you got the results with first.

She has 1 late 30 day.

Thanks!!!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please PM the emails you used? Thank you so much!

Message 7 of 9
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm jealous lol. Just playing I'm happy for you.

I emailed the CEO and execs for my Amazon and Old Navy Account and got a call telling me they can't remove the lates. My account is closed with a $0 balance. I asked could they delete and was told no. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.