cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony and Discover after burning them in BK?

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Synchrony and Discover after burning them in BK?

@FinStar wrote:

SYNCB will be YEMV and may take a while if IIB, especially for the Lowes and JCP that were IIB.

What did the denial letter state for the Amazon store CC @masscredit?

I haven't received a letter yet but I did receive an email that might be from them. I've been hesitant to proceed with that because I get spam email and texts that say they are from Amazon.  This one tells me it's from - Synchrony for your AMAZON STORECARD <customer.service@mail.synchronybank.com>.  Seems like it's legit. Gives me a code to enter on the site which also asks for the last four or my SS, zip code and DOB.

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 11 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@masscredit wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

SYNCB will be YEMV and may take a while if IIB, especially for the Lowes and JCP that were IIB.

I haven't received a letter yet but I did receive an email that might be from them. I've been hesitant to proceed with that because I get spam email and texts that say they are from Amazon.  This one tells me it's from - Synchrony for your AMAZON STORECARD <customer.service@mail.synchronybank.com>.  Seems like it's legit. Gives me a code to enter on the site which also asks for the last four or my SS, zip code and DOB.

Correct. 

That's their secure email confirmation of your application request. You input the info and a PDF letter will display. Just be sure you can download/view PDF files on whatever device you're using. I'd be curious to learn whether they're citing the previous BK relationship on your other IIB CCs.

Message 12 of 14
masscredit
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Correct. 

That's their secure email confirmation of your application request. You input the info and a PDF letter will display. Just be sure you can download/view PDF files on whatever device you're using. I'd be curious to learn whether they're citing the previous BK relationship on your other IIB CCs.

I just checked it out. The reason is - Prior unsatisfactory obligation with Synchrony Bank.

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 13 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@masscredit wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Correct. 

I just checked it out. The reason is - Prior unsatisfactory obligation with Synchrony Bank.

Thanks for confirming those DPs.

So, although each CC program is managed separately, the overarching decision means that SYNCB is unlikely to approve anything for some time. No one knows for sure the exact timeframe since YEMV and DPs have cited anywhere from 1+ year to several.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.