Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile/Convergent Outsourcing Collection Agency

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

T-Mobile/Convergent Outsourcing Collection Agency

Hi all. Just a quick rundown: In 2015 I changed my service from T-Mobile to Verizon. The only reason for the change was due to lack of signal in my office. I had completed my contractual obligation as I had the service from 2010-2015. In 2020 somehow a collection for $213 appeared on my credit report. Astounded, I paid it off and attempted to call in to see if they would remove it. I was told "no" back in April 2020. After reading multiple posts in this group, last night I decided to email the CEO of T-Mobile asking for a goodwill removal of my paid collection. I honestly didn't think I would hear from him. It was a fire and forget moment. Well today, (less than 24 hours later) I received an email from his assistant requesting a date and time to discuss the issue. I can't believe the email worked! Hopefully he will be able to help get that collection recalled/removed from my reports!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: T-Mobile/Convergent Outsourcing Collection Agency

Good luck!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmarGB9, thank you! I'll post the results here.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck. People usually have a decent chance of success once they actually get connected with someone higher up because executives understand business and also their pay is directly attributable to revenue and ultimately profits in many respects through their stock options. All the lower level accounts people get same pay no matter what and they slam the door in your face. 

Message 4 of 8
Joobie
Regular Contributor

Any update to this?

@Anonymous wrote:

@OmarGB9, thank you! I'll post the results here.

Starting Credit Scores:

Current Credit Scores:

Current Credit Cards (In Order of Approval):
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The assistant who called on behalf of the CEO was not helpful at all. He did try to sale their services to me though...completely unbelievable. 😳

Message 6 of 8
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The assistant who called on behalf of the CEO was not helpful at all. He did try to sale their services to me though...completely unbelievable. 😳

Sorry about that. Smiley Sad I'd start the GW Saturation process and send letter upon letters until someone listens.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

OmarGB9, I guess that's my next course of action. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.