Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

T-Mobile Success

First off thanks everyone who helpmed me out.This forum has been really helpful. Like some of the members here i had a t mobile account in collections for a while now and i eamiled the CEO on monday this week. I got a call from the executive office and they helped me settle the account for much lesser money thani actually owed them.Now all i need is to wait for 90 days for the collection to go away. Hope its a start. How many points can i expect the score to shoot up once its deleted?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

Re: T-Mobile Success

can you PM me the contact info and example of letter? I have an actual fradulant account opened with tmobile and dont know who to ocntact or what to do but its a CO on my credit  reports

Gardening 25JAN16 - 25JUL16

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pm me this info as well? Thanks and congrats!
Message 3 of 11
dcastillo68
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First off thanks everyone who helpmed me out.This forum has been really helpful. Like some of the members here i had a t mobile account in collections for a while now and i eamiled the CEO on monday this week. I got a call from the executive office and they helped me settle the account for much lesser money thani actually owed them.Now all i need is to wait for 90 days for the collection to go away. Hope its a start. How many points can i expect the score to shoot up once its deleted?

Congratulations on your success!!! I believe that the increase would be 20 pts.

Can you also PM me the info?

I have a collection from T-Mobile that I also would like to settle!  Thanks for sharing!

Starting Score 7/15/15 EQ 562 | TU 557 | EXP 556 Current Score EQ 601 | TU 622 | EXP 632
Message 4 of 11
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

mines being removed thanks OP. 1200$ taken care of which numerous attempts w bureaus couldnt do

Gardening 25JAN16 - 25JUL16

Message 5 of 11
dcastillo68
Regular Contributor

@SLO805 wrote:

mines being removed thanks OP. 1200$ taken care of which numerous attempts w bureaus couldnt do

Awesome and congrats!!! Can you please PM me the info?

Congrats again!!! woot woot!

Starting Score 7/15/15 EQ 562 | TU 557 | EXP 556 Current Score EQ 601 | TU 622 | EXP 632
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats!!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you PM the contact information? 

Message 8 of 11
MIKE091

could i also have the contact information

Message 9 of 11
Blessedsoul01

Congratulations!! Can you please PM me the info too!! Thanks

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.