Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARGET CHARGEOFF CEO EMAIL

tag
goosedog
Regular Contributor

TARGET CHARGEOFF CEO EMAIL

I have Midland reporting on my credit bureau reports a TARGET chargeoff. The account was charged off for 448. Midland is charging me 658 dollars to collect on this account. I emailed the CEO's of TARGET to see if they would call back the debt  and let me negotiate with them since they probably already wrote it off as a loss, im sure they will work with me on some payment, even if it's 50% of the original chargeoff because i'm pretty sure MIDLAND didn't even pay 448 for the acocunt. They probably paid 5-10 cents on the dollar or something ridiculous.

I will update this thread once I hear back about this debt from TARGET and see where it goes. I HATE MIDLAND.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
lost22
New Contributor

Re: TARGET CHARGEOFF CEO EMAIL

Oooh. Keep us posted! Same issue over here! Can
You pls pm me the email address you used? Thanks!
Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Keep in mind that Target Retail didn't issue the card. Their CEO doesn't deal with it, or even oversee it I wouldn't think. You'd have to target (no pun intended) the CEO of TD Bank since they are the issuers of that card.

Message 3 of 6
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Well that would technically be true, but the target card at the time was issued through TARGET NATIONAL BANK. TD only took over the card division a few months ago so they weren't the real players of the card at the time. I called target today to inquire about the collection account, only to be told they no longer have any of my information on file. I wonder if I dispute it and send a DV letter to MIDLAND if they would be able to validate this account.

Message 4 of 6
missywilliams

I requested dv from Midland and mine was erased.

jan 2013 trans 590 eq 580 ex 576
july 2013 trans 627 eq 680 ex 677
Message 5 of 6
rockinn8
Contributor

Hey Goosedog, any updates?

Starting Score: EQ FICO 673 TU FAKO 641
Current Score: EQ FICO 740, EX FICO 748, TU FICO 722 (Discover)
Goal Score: All 730+ FICOs

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.